Maze Rattan LA 2 Seat Round Bistro Set - Mixed Brown
- This Maze Rattan rattan weave is brown in colour and the set comes with shower proof, hand washable cushions
- It is mixed chocolate brown and made from UV light resistant and weatherproof PVC rattan, while the frame is made from powder coated, high tensile aluminium. The table top is made from toughened safety glass to give extra durability
- The set comes with shower-proof, hand-washable beige cushions for extra comfort
- Please note that parasols,covers and other accessories are available as optional extras to suit a wide range of tastes and budgets
- The rattan is made of high-quality synthetic materials so this furniture set is weather proof, rust free, and can be left outdoors year-round. That said all woven furniture should be cleaned (jet washed) at least once a year
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Free and Fast UK and Ireland delivery
- Visit the FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions on Maze Rattan furniture
What's included in Maze Rattan - Bistro Set?
- 1 x Maze Rattan Round Table - 75cm
- 2 x Maze Rattan LA Highback dining chairs
- 2 x Maze Rattan Luxurious seat cushions
- 2 x Maze Rattan Luxurious back cushions
- Available in: Mixed Brown or Mixed Grey
- Maze Rattan Table: Height: 73cm, Diameter: 75cm
- Maze Rattan LA Armchair: Width: 61.5cm, Depth: 60.5cm, Height: 95cm
|This product is not a stock item and we arrange delivery directly from Maze Rattan to you. Please contact us for more information.|
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.