Maze Rattan Winchester Square Corner Sofa Set - Champagne
- The Maze Rattan Winchester Square Corner Sofa Set will give a stylish feel to your garden
- The Maze Rattan Winchester Square Corner Sofa Set is a very comfortable corner group for entertaining friends and family
- The rattan weave is champagne in colour and the set comes with hand washable cushions
- The Maze Rattan Winchester Square Corner Sofa Set is made from UV light resistant and weatherproof PVC rattan
- The frame is made from powder coated, high tensile aluminium
- The table top is made from toughened safety glass to give extra durability
- The Maze Rattan Winchester Square Corner Sofa Set is maintenance and rust free and can therefore be left outside all year round
- The set can be jet washed for easy cleaning
- Easily sits 6 people
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Free All Ireland pallet delivery
- Visit the FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions on Maze Rattan furniture.
The rattan is made of high-quality synthetic materials so this furniture set is weather proof and can be left outdoors year-round. That said all woven furniture should be cleaned at least once a year.
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
- 2 x Maze Rattan Corner Sections
- 2 x Maze Rattan Middle Sections
- 1 x Maze Rattan Cushioned Foot Stool
- 1 x Maze Rattan Glass Topped Coffee Table
- Natural Seat & Back cushions
- Total length down the back: 248cm
- Corner seats: Width 87cm, Depth 74cm, Height 63cm
- Middle seats: Width 74cm, Depth 74cm, Height 63cm
- Coffee Table: width 65cm, Depth 65cm, Height 44cm
- Footstool: Width 65cm, Depth 65cm, Height 44cm
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.