Thompson & Morgan Microgreens Pak Choi Purple Rain F1Ask a Question
The young, pale green shoots and purple/green leaves deliver a mild, slightly sweet oriental flavour. A delicious and healthy garnish for sandwiches, salads, soups and stir-fries.
Sow every 10 days or so for a regular supply. Do NOT soak seed prior to sowing. Sow thickly in small peat pots/flower pots, or more thinly in large seed trays or plant pots, leaving the seed on the surface of a good, free-draining compost. Water well to settle in and then keep compost moist at all times.
Keep on a bright sunny windowsill or other warm spot, aiming for a temperature of 21-25¬∞C (70-75F). Move pots to access the best light and temperature as required. At colder times of year you can place in a propagator or clear polythene bag until after germination. Ready for harvest after 14 days or so, or when shoots are 3-5cm (1-2in) tall.INDOORS ALL YEAR / OUTDOORS IN SUMMERMicrogreensVegetable250seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.