A large American-style barbecue, the Tepro Milwaukee Smoker Barbecue is a serious piece of outdoor cooking equipment, which will be the delight of enthusiastic BBQ chefs. With so many choices of cooking, you can smoke, barbecue or grill to your heart’s content, and with such a large cooking area you can cater for large groups and parties, as well as the family. Smoker barbecues are the healthy way to cook since smoking prevents grease or other liquids from dripping onto the coals which can produce harmful substances.
You can use the three plate main grill for traditional grilling and use the side chamber for smoking, enabling huge versatility in cooking. The only limitation with this barbeque is your imagination!
- Complete system – Cook by grilling, barbequing or smoking all in the one American-style BBQ.
- Three plate main grill - Organise your smoking and grilling effectively, supplemented by a back up side chamber.
- Comfortable working - Higher working height makes for easy cooking and limits awkward bending.
- Built-in thermometer - Allows you to monitor temperature levels whether smoking, barbecuing or grilling.
- Wheeled design – Two sturdy steel wheels mean you can move the barbeque to wherever you want in the garden.
- Enameled cooking grids
- Large steel wheels
- Main grill surface 97.5 x 44cm approx
- 3 x enameled cooking grids 32.5 x 37cm approx
- Side chamber grill surface 41.2 x 38.8cm approx
- 2 x enameled cooking grids 20.6 x 38.8cm approx
- Steel lids with wired handles and venting
- Thermometer built into main chamber
- Removable ash collector
- Main chamber capacity: 4kg of charcoal
- Free pallet delivery for all Ireland
- Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and color, and offered on the same terms and warranty. Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original unused condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. We will issue a full refund for the cost of the item. If you wish to return goods to us you must send them back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. We will be unable to issue refunds for items that we do not receive. It is advisable to use a tracked service.
- You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receiving your purchase. This fourteen day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Please notify us via contact form within fourteen working days that you wish to cancel your order and that you intend to return the item(s). Upon receipt, we will be happy to offer you a full refund on the cost of the items and the original delivery charge you paid on your order for us to send the goods to you (if applicable). You are still responsible for the cost of returning items to us.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements. Delivery is made by pallet and costs £39. This is applied at checkout. Select 'Firepit delivery'.
Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.