Thompson & Morgan Morning Glory Candy PinkAsk a Question
Each attractive, large, candy pink bloom has a distinct paler pink, 5 pointed cross shooting out from the centre of its white throat. Vigorous plants flower all summer, climbing up trellis, fences or obelisks in containers. Prefers a sunny, sheltered, warm site. Height: 1.8-2.4m (6-8ft). Cannot be sent to AZ, MI, PR.
Soak seeds overnight in tepid water before sowing. Sow seed on the surface of a free-draining, damp, seed compost and cover with a layer of compost or vermiculite, 6mm (1/8in) deep. Place in a propagator or seal container in a polythene bag at a temperature of at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 10-21 days. Do not exclude light as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into trays or 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out after all risk of frost, 3cm (12in) apart. For pot plants, plant into loam-based soil
Remove spent flowers regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Mid summer to autumn
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.