Thompson & Morgan Nasturtium Rumba Mixed
A gorgeous colour combination of single and semi double blooms in seductive deep scarlet and passionate peach shades, each complemented by dark foliage. Easy to grow, flowering over a very long period and adds excitement to borders and containers.
Sow outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 20mm (3/4in) deep, in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer to Autumn
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.