Novita Cherry Laurel Prunus Laurocerasus Novita 150cms + in 30 litre pots
by Mid Ulster Garden Centre (Hortus Vitae Ltd)
Ask a Question
A relative newcomer in the hedging category it has better frost resistance (-27C), a tidier more upright shape and tidy glossy leaves arranged neatly. Grows well in shade and most soils especially acid but not good on poorly draining clay. It has creamy fragrant flowers in May especially when it gets older and if left unpruned. The name 'Novita' means novelty or something new! Expected height 2-4 metres and width 1-3 metres. (Leaves and unripe fruits are toxic). Destined to be one of the most common hedging plants.
- We deliver Plants and Trees all over N. Ireland and Ireland.
- The ticket price shown is the 'collected' price; an additional delivery fees applies. Addresses within N. Ireland qualify for automatic free delivery when you spend a minimum of £500. For smaller orders, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
- For addresses within Rep. Ireland, please contact us for a competitive delivery quotation.
- Delivery is made to your driveway or other area that is an accessible area of 'hard standing' where a large van can safely navigate at the address listed on the delivery schedule.
- We have two kinds of delivery depending on the size of the tallest tree in your order - Standard Size and Oversized. Oversized plants are specified on the overview page. Oversized plants and trees can only be delivered by our own vehicles and is not suitable for pallet delivery.
- Deliveries are usually made within 7 working days but in reality much sooner. Our standard delivery days are Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us by email if you have particular delivery requirements.
Returns and Exchange
- We provide a 3 year guarantee on any hardy plant that the Royal Horticultural Society defines as ‘Hardy 6 & 7’ and subject to our terms and conditions. If one of our hardy plants doesn't thrive, we'll replace it with a plant of the same value. Please note that this is naturally conditional on you following the planting and care instructions associated with the plant. We may need to visit your site if we need more information.
- Non-hardy plants are not included.
Click here for details on our plant delivery, returns and exchange policy.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we are here to help. Please callus on 028 796 42324.