Thompson & Morgan Onion Four Colour Bulb Mix
This exciting four colour mix includes Red Tide F1 which is from new breeding in red onions, Hybound F1 has attractive brown skinned bulbs and a high percentage of single centred bulbs, White Lady F1 have white skin and crisp but juicy flesh, Isobel Rose has colour that deepens on storage.
Sow seed indoors in individual pots or a seed tray at a depth of 6mm (¬ºin) using free-draining, seed-sowing compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag at a temperature of 15-20°C (59-68°F) until after germination which usually takes 10-12 days. Once germinated, grow on at 10-15°C (50-59°F) until all risk of frost has passed and plants are large enough to plant outdoors at a distance of 10cm (4in) apart. Cover with a protective netting or fleece to prevent attack from birds and insects. Water thoroughly after planting and as bulbs swell. Alternatively, sow outdoors mid March to mid April thinly at a depth of 1cm (¬Ωin) and a distance of 30cm (12in) between rows.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to May
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.