Thompson & Morgan Onion Paris SilverskinAsk a Question
Super little pickling or cocktail onions, Onion Paris Silver Skinned are easy and quick to grow and do well on the poorest soils. Sow thickly and the resultant competition will prevent the bulbs from getting too large for pickling purposes.
Sow seeds thickly from March to April, preferably in light sandy soil which has been well prepared and raked to a fine tilth. Sow seeds in shallow drills 15-20cm(6-8in) apart. Shallow sowing is necessary if round bulbs are required.
No thinning is necessary. Keep the ground weed free and harvest from June onwards.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.