Maze Rattan Oxford High Back Sofa Rattan SetAsk a Question
- The Oxford range combines the classic look of the Winchester weave with a beautiful grey coloured weave that creates a timeless finish. It is made from UV light resistant and weatherproof PVC rattan, while the frame is made from powder coated, high tensile aluminium. The table top is made from toughened safety glass to give extra durability.
- The Maze Rattan Oxford High Back Sofa Set includes a luxurious two seat sofa combined with a matching pair of armchairs and coffee table.
- The set comes with shower-proof, hand-washable grey cushions for extra comfort.
- Visit the FAQ page for a list of frequently asked questions on Maze Rattan furniture
The rattan is made of high-quality synthetic materials so this furniture set is weather proof, rust free, and can be left outdoors year-round. That said all woven furniture should be cleaned (jet washed) at least once a year
12 month manufacturer's guarantee
SIZE GUIDE & SPECIFICATION
1 x Coffee Table with Glass Top
2 x High Back Armchairs
1 x High Back 2 Seater Sofa
Coffee Table (H): 41cm x (W): 99cm x (D): 49cm
Armchair (H): 88cm x (W): 69cm x (D): 77cm
2 Seater Sofa (H): 89cm x (W): 131cm x (D): 75cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery.
- Republic of Ireland, £15 delivery supplement applied at checkout.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.