Thompson & Morgan Pansy Tasty F1 Hybrid
A colourful mixture of Pansies specially selected for their tasty flavours. With mild, sweet and peppery taste, flowers make delicious decorations for cakes and puddings as well as salads and savoury tarts. Ideal planted in borders or containers.
Sow seeds on the surface of a good, free-draining, damp seed compost and apply a fine sprinkling of vermiculite, just covering the seed. Place container in a propagator or seal inside a polythene bag and place in a warm temperature of 15-20C (60-80F) until after germination which usually takes 10-15 days. Take care not to provide too high a temperature, as this can prevent germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Gradually acclimatise plants to cooler conditions for a few weeks before planting out 15cm (6in) apart. September sown plants should be overwintered in a cold frame and planted out the following spring.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: Early Summer but will flower in Spring if sown June to September.
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 18
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.