Thompson & Morgan Parsnip Warrior F1 Hybrid
This British-bred parsnip really stood out from the crowd during trials! Producing an attractive white root that carries its weight well down its full length, Warrior has also shown strong resistance to root canker and is ideal for lifting through to December ready for Christmas lunch!
Sow thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Sow clusters of 3 or 4 seeds every 20cm (8in) and thin out to the strongest seedling after germination. Germination can sometimes be very slow. Harvest the roots from autumn onward or leave them in the ground until required, if preferred.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: November to March
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.