Thompson & Morgan Pea Rondo
An excellent, high quality, double podded variety, Pea Rondo is guaranteed to out perform 'Onward' in every way. One of the best cropping varieties in T&M trials, Pea Rondo produces rich green, straight, long pods containing on average 10 deliciously plump peas. Wrinkle (Main). Resistant to Fusarium Race 1. Suitable For Freezing.
Sow seeds from March to June every 10 days for succession in fiat bottomed drills 5cm (2in) deep, 15cm (6in) wide spacing the seeds roughly 5cm (2in) apart. Allow 80cm (30in) between rows.
When 7.5-1cm (3-4in) tall provide twiggy sticks for support. Watering when in flower will improve the crop. The peas are ready to pick around 14 weeks from the sowing date.
Regular picking will improve cropping.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.