Thompson & Morgan Pea Snap Climbing Purple MagnoliaAsk a Question
Tall plants with attractive purple bi-coloured flowers and strong tendrils to aid climbing produce sweet-tasting purple pods. Best picked and eaten before pods become too big. Delicious eaten raw in salads, lightly steamed or added to stir fries.
Sow March to June every 10 days for successional crops. Sow 5cm (2in) deep in flat-bottomed channels (drills) spacing about 2½-5cm (1-2in) apart, and in rows 75cm (30in) apart.
When plants are 10cm (4in) tall provide twiggy sticks for support. The peas will be ready to harvest around 12-13 weeks from sowing date, and regular picking will encourage further cropping.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Delicious when cooked the traditional way, steamed or boiled with a sprig of fresh mint.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: P&B
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June to September
- No of Seeds: 50
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.