Thompson & Morgan Peper Chili Prairie Fire
These peppers might look small, but they certainly make up for size when it comes to flavour! One bushy plant will give you a non-stop summer crop of literally hundreds of mini, extremely hot peppers. (Capsicum annuum)
Sow seeds early spring in a good seed compost and barely cover the seeds. Germination usually takes 8-14 days at 24-27C (75-80F).
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) and finally into 2cm (8in) pots or growbags. Aim for a night temperature of between 16-24C (6-75F) otherwise fruit setting may be poor. Likewise keep daytime temperature around 24C (75F)
As the flowers form ensure the compost is always evenly moist. Give a weak application of fertiliser as the blossoms open and water well. For continued cropping, pick the fruit as soon as they start to colour and ripen off the plant.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 10
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.