Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chili Anaheim
Named for the city in Southern California where they were first grown commercially, Anaheim chili peppers are mild enough to eat raw, although if left to ripen longer in the sun, the dark green fruits will turn red and their flavour will become stronger. Delicious stuffed.
Sow seed on the surface of a good, free-draining compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal the container in a polythene bag and maintain at a temperature of 25C (77F) until after germination, which takes up to 14 days. Maintain a minimum temperature of 15C (59°F) after pricking out and transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots.
For Indoor Crops: Plant 2 plants per growbag or individually into 20cm (8in) pots or into 2 litre pots. Plants may reach 75cm (2.5ft) high and so will need cane support. For Outdoor Crops: Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting 45cm (18in) apart in a sunny, fertile, moist site. Plant in final situation from early June once frost risk has passed and protect from biting winds.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.