Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chili Heatwave Improved Mix F1
Fun to grow, early to flower, set and ripen, these cayenne varieties measure 30,000 to 50,000 Scoville Units. Plants are compact and upright, producing fruits 1 - 1.5cm across and 14cm long with an average weight of 18g, and continuing to crop if fruits are picked regularly. Mix consists of WLS2600 (red), WLS 9605 (orange), WLS9603 (yellow) and WLS3607 (brown).
Sow seed on the surface of a good, free-draining damp seed compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container in a polythene bag and keep at 25˚C (77˚F) until after germination which takes up to 14 days. Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Reduce temperature and maintain at 15˚C (59˚F).
For Indoor Crops: Plant 2 plants per growbag or individually into 20cm (8in) pots or 2 litre pot. For optimum results grow under glass. For Outdoor Crops: Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting one plant per 20cm (8in) or 2 litre pot, or a larger container on the patio. Plant in final position from early June when there is no further risk of frost and protect from biting winds. Feed plants weekly with a high potash tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: July to October
- No of Seeds: 6
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.