Thompson & Morgan Pepper Chilli Habanada
This nearly fire-free habanero offers all the tasty tropical flavour of a standard habanero, but without the burn. A fully ripe fruit is an amazing glowing orange colour and also has its most well-developed and complex flavour.
Sow seed thinly on the surface of a good, free-draining compost. Cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 25-30°C (77-86°F) for up to 30 days. Reduce to 20°C (68°F) once germinated, maintaining a minimum of 15°C (59°F) after pricking out. Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots.
For Indoor Crops: Plant 2 plants per grow bag or individually into 20cm (8in) pots. For Outdoor Crops: Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting 45cm (18in) apart in moist, well-drained fertile soil in a sunny position. Plant in final situation from early June once frost risk has passed and protect from biting winds. Feed weekly with tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: March to April
- No of Seeds: 5
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.