Thompson & Morgan Pepper Sweet BonetaAsk a Question
Czech variety, bred specifically for early flowering and fruiting outdoors. A compact habit ‚Äòornamental edible‚Äô for patio containers or planted out in the garden. Floriferous, producing an abundance of upright, triangular, thick walled cream/pale green 100g fruits which contrast well with the dark green leaves. Fruits ripen to red.
Place seed on the surface of a free-draining compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator at 18-21C (65-20F) until after germination, which takes 7-10 days. Do not exclude light as this helps germination.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Plant in final situation when plants are 10cm (4in) high, 45cm (18in) apart. For indoor crops, plant into growbags or pots. For outdoor crops, acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting in sunny, fertile, moist, well-drained soil, after all risk of frost. Feed plants weekly with a high potash tomato fertiliser once first fruits have set.A-Z - VVegetableHalf hardyAnnualJuly to October15seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.