Thompson & Morgan Pepper Sweet Tasty Mix F1 HybridAsk a Question
Early fruit setting and produces abundantly throughout the summer if grown in the greenhouse. Green fruits up to 25cm (l0in) in length, turn glossy yellow, red or purple. Superb cut lengthwise for grilling, stuffed, stir fried or sliced for salads.
Place seed on the surface of a good free draining, damp seed compost and cover with a fine sprinkling of compost or vermiculite. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and keep at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 7-14 days. Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots
For indoor crops: Plant out into grow bags or 20cm (8in) pots in the greenhouse. Provide a night temperature of 16-24C (60-75F) and around 24C (75F) in daytime for good fruit setting. Ensure compost is evenly moist as flowers form. Feed with tomato fertiliser as blossoms open and water well. Pick fruits as soon as ripe to ensure continued cropping. For outdoor crops: Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions before planting out early summer (60cm (24in) apart in moist, well drained soil in a sunny sheltered site. Grow on as above.A-Z - VVegetableHalf HardyAnnualAugust to October5seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.