Thompson & Morgan Poached Eggs
The Fried Egg or Poached Egg plant will attract hoverflies to your garden to beat the aphids. Bees also love this low, spreading carpet of fragrant golden and white blooms that will grace the front of the border, rockery or path edging.
Best sown where they are to flower in spring or late summer/early autumn for overwintering. Sow 3mm (1/8in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart in well cultivated soil which has been raked to a fine tilth.
Thin out the seedlings to 1cm (4in) apart.
They prefer full sun and a cool moist root run and because of this do very well when grown as an edging to paths. For very attractive winter/early spring flowering pot plants in a cool greenhouse or conservatory sow from mid summer to early autumn.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 120
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.