Thompson & Morgan Poppy Album
Stunning ‚bread seed‚ poppy variety with large, very pale pink blooms that boast an eye-catching lilac magenta pollen centre. So-called ‚bread seed‚ poppies are seeds in the wind. Instead you can collect the heads and use the rare, white, unique in that the seed heads do not open and sprinkle the superior-tasting seeds in baking and cooking.
Direct sow seeds outdoors where they are to grow in spring or autumn. Choose a position in full sun on fertile, well-drained soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Sow seeds thinly, just below the soil surface. Water the ground regularly,especially during dry periods.
When seedlings are large enough to handle, thin them out to 30cm (12in) apart.
Feed and water poppy plants frequently throughout the summer. Harvest seed pods once flowers have faded to use seeds in baking.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: March to May
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.