Thompson & Morgan Poppy Iceland Mixed
Exquisite flowers for the spring garden and a superb source of cut flowers. One of the chief favourites among garden flowers, with long stems and bright saucer-like flowers. To make them last a really long time cut while in bud and seal stems off with boiling water or flame.
Sow in late spring/early summer outdoors in a well prepared seed bed. Sow the seeds very thinly 6mm (¬º inch) in drills 25cm (10 inches) apart, keep the soil damp until germination takes place and thin out the seedlings if crowded when large enough to handle.
Transplant 3-45cm (12-18 inches) apart into flowering site in the autumn for flowering the following year.
They prefer full sun and well drained soil but will grow well in most soils.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Biennial
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 1900
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.