NOTE AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN NORTHERN IRELAND ONLY
The Porto 6 Seater Round Dining Set combines classic styling with beautiful grey coloured handwoven weave that creates a timeless finish. The cushions sit perfectly with the weave, creating an elegant style that's equally at home in both modern and traditional settings.
The rattan is made of high-quality synthetic materials so this furniture set is weather proof, resistant to oxidation and can be left outdoors year-round. The cushions can withstand rain showers but should be brought indoors during more prolonged inclement weather.
The toughened glass top is easily wiped down and the synthetic rattan can be lightly washed with warm soapy water and rinse off with a hose. This is one of the reasons why this style of furniture has become so popular. Cushion covers can be removed for cleaning.
- 6 x Armchairs
- 1 x Table with toughened glass
- Deep set thick grey coloured base and back cushions
Assembly Required: Chairs come welded and fully assembled within large boxes. Table requires some minor assembly.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Northern Ireland and Mainland UK qualifies for FREE delivery on all orders over £100. Any purchase under £100 will have a charge of £15 delivery.
- Please allow 5 - 10 days for delivery although we can often deliver in 3 - 4 working days.
Standard Delivery days are typically Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please contact us if you have specific delivery requirements.
Depending on location, we may use our own vehicles or we may use the services of trusted haulage partners for pallet deliveries. Once we receive your order, we will get in touch with you to advise dispatch date and delivery timescale. For pallet deliveries, goods are typically unloaded to rear of lorry using a tail lift. Pallets are typically left on your driveway providing there is a suitably low kerb and access. A signature is normally required upon delivery. Delivery can be made without signature providing you give consent.
For flat-packed furniture (e.g. Garden Benches) we can offer assembly service by quotation depending on location and order value; please contact us for details.
We are here to help if anything goes wrong. We do ask if your order has not arrived in a satisfactory condition please make the driver aware of the damage and sign for the parcels as damaged upon receipt.
It's also recommended that damage or shortage must be notified to us by email within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods. This will help us to send out a replacement, arrange an lift and process refund as fast as possible. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if we can help further.