Premium Apple Tree Trio Bundle with all the KitAsk a Question
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. We've carefully selected a trio of UK grown apple trees (one cooking apple and two eating apples). Fantastic for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
- These are quality container grown apple trees are a miniumum of two years old, pest and disease free and guaranteed true to name.
- 7ft - 8ft tall
- Delivered by pallet direct to your drive / kerb.
- Northern Ireland: Free delivery
- Ireland South: £10
- 3 x Premium Apple Trees. The Cooking Apple is Bramley and eating varieties include two of the following options: James Grieves, Fiesta, Christmas Pippin, Spartan, Red Devil or Laxton's Superb. If you have a particular preference, just ask.
- 3 x Treated Pine Tree Stakes 5ft, 3 x Rubber Tree Ties, 1 x Westland Gardenders Choice Compost 70L, 1 x Westland Resolva Natural Power Bug and Mildew Control, 1 x Westland Gro-Sure Slow Release Fertiliser 1.33kg
James Grieves - great for eating and picking from early October. Frost resistant blossoms for reliable crops.
Fiesta - Good for eating and ready from early October. It's a brilliant pollinator and also great for juicing. It stores until January.
Christmas Pippin - Rich, sweet and aromatic this is a late season dessert that can be refrigerated and kept until well into the New Year.
Spartan - early season bright crimson grown commercially in Co. Armagh. It is the McIntosh style. Small and sweet with the flesh stained near the skin.
Red Devil - Fantastic new easily pollinated sweet fleshed red apple. Ready early September keeping until December. Pink coloured if juiced.
Laxton's Superb - classic red Christmas apple in the 'Cox' style. It is dense, sweet and very applely in flavour. It tastes best when sliced rather than biting straight into it.
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.