Thompson & Morgan Radish French Breakfast 2 (Organic)
Radish ‚French Breakfast 2‚ is a popular old variety that has stood the test of time. Crisp and crunchy, the cylindrical roots will add a little spice to your summer salads.
Sow March to September outdoors, in well prepared soil. Sow regularly, thinly in either narrow or broad drills, 13mm (¬Ωin) deep and 15cm (6in) apart.
Thin seedlings as necessary to about 20mm (1in) apart. Keep watered for juiciest roots and to minimise bolting (running to seed).
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: Organic
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April to October
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.