Thompson & Morgan Radish French Breakfast 3
Crisp, crunchy, mild and sweet. Radish French Breakfast 3 is ideal for decoration - make small uneven cuts around the outside of the radish, place in iced water and it will open up into floral shapes.
Radishes grow well in most soils, but prefer rich, moist free draining soils. Sow seeds at regular intervals from early spring to early summer in well cultivated soil. Sow seeds very thinly 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 15cm (6in) apart.
Thin out the seedlings to 3-5cm apart.
Water during dry spells. For summer sowings choose a moist cool spot to prevent running to seed. As radishes grow so fast and use less of the soil's goodness, use them totally as a catch crop with other slower maturing produce. Harvest as soon as the roots reach reasonable size, if left too long they will become hot and woody.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to September
- No of Seeds: 750
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.