Thompson & Morgan Radish Rainbow MixedAsk a Question
T&M has hand selected this visually stunning array of coloured skinned radishes all with crisp, white, delicious flesh. Radish Rainbow Mixed have round to plum shaped roots with white, purple, red, white and red, or a stunning gold skin, to add colour to your summer salads or sandwiches. Summer sowings grow quickly and will be ready to harvest in 28 days.
Sow seeds February to March under glass. Sow April to September outdoors. Sow seeds in well prepared, fertile soil 1cm (½in) deep, thinly in broad drills. Allow about 30cm (12in) between drills.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to October
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.