Thompson & Morgan Radish Vienna F1 Hybrid
A giant amongst summer radish. Radish Vienna produces large, golf ball sized roots with pure white flesh which remain firm, juicy and crisp with a spicy flavour, but have no sign of pithiness or bitter after taste. Ideal for successional sowing.
Sow seeds March to September at regular intervals. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods.
When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 2.5cm (1in) apart.
Keep plants cool and moist to prevent running to seed.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 300
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.