David Austin Rose Lady Emma Hamilton 5L
Dark red buds with dashes of orange, open to chalice-shaped blooms of rich tangerine orange, with yellow-orange on the outside of the petals. They are held against very dark, bronzy green, polished leaves that slowly become dark green with age. The flowers have a strong, delicious, fruity fragrance with hints of pear, grape and citrus fruits. The growth is fairly upright but quite broad and bushy. David Austin, 2005.
- Other Name: -
- Rose Type: David Austen
- Growing Height: 90cm
- Flower Colour: Tangerine Orange
- Flower Shape: Medium Blooms
- Fragrance: Stong, Fruity
- Flowering Seasons: Repeat, Late spring through to early winter
- Leaves: Dark Green, Shrub
- RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM): -
- Shade: Full Sunlight
- Soil: All soil types
- Other features: Ideal for Mixed Border, Pots & Containers, Rose Border
CLICK & COLLECT - LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
LOCAL PICK UP
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.