Thompson & Morgan Salad Leaves - Oriental Mustards
Oriental Mustards add tastes and textures to your mixed salads, sandwiches and garnishes and also stir fries. Sow regularly all the year round for a constant supply of 'salad leaves'. Pick the nutritious leaves of Oriental Mustards in under 30 days from sowing during summer months. Ideal in containers on the patio. Good source of provitamin A, vitamins C and K, and folate. CONTENTS: Mustards Red Giant, Red Feather and green frilled Pizzo.
Sow seeds March to September outdoors or October to February under glass or all the year round on the windowsill. Sow seeds thinly, 12mm (¬Ωin) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart.
Thin seedlings if necessary, when large enough to handle, to 1cm (4in) apart.
Keep ground weed free and water well during dry periods. Harvest a few leaves from each plant.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: June, July, August, September, October, November
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.