Thompson & Morgan Salad Leaves - PolycressAsk a Question
A welcome addition for your salad leaves. Best grown outdoors. Polycress is quick maturing with an upright habit making large, dissected, slightly pungent leaves about 25 days from sowing. Sow seeds in succession for a complete season of 'baby salad leaves'. Polycress is slow to bolt if kept well watered.
Sow seeds March to September at 3 week intervals. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (½in) deep in drills, 30cm (12in) apart. Best suited to outdoor growing in moist, well-drained soil.
Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle.
Harvest leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant. Can also be grown in punnets or trays indoors as 'seedling cress'.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- No of Seeds: 2000
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.