Thompson & Morgan Salad Leaves Stir Fry Mix
Versatile mix of salad leaves which are delicious cooked gently in stir fries or eaten raw in salads. Sow outdoors from April to June, providing protection from aphids and caterpillars with enviromesh, then sow from September to March under glass to provide a long cropping season. Leaves will be ready to harvest within 8-10 weeks from sowing.
Sow very thinly, 12mm (¬Ωin) deep, in rows 38cm (15in) apart. Alternatively sow singularly in jiffy modules or similar, or space sow 25mm (1in) apart in filled seed trays of moist seed compost.
Thin to 10cm (4in) for ‚baby leaf‚, to 20cm (8in) for larger plants and to 30cm (12in) for fully mature plants. Transplant module raised plants to 30cm (12in) apart. Keep well watered throughout the growing period to avoid bolting and flavour loss, especially during summer. Harvest outdoor sowings June to October and under glass sowings November to May.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: January to November
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.