Taylors Shallot Golden Gourment Value x25
Value Pack. RHS Award winner. Improved yellow shallot. This improved yellow shallot can be planted in very early spring. It's mild taste makes it excellent for pickling
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Bulb Size (cm):7-13
- Bulb Count (per pack):25
- Ideal For Pots:No
- Distinctive Foliage: No
- Cut Flowers: No
- RHS Award Winners: -
- Plants for Pollinators: No
- Darkest Colours:-
- Flowering Time:
- Flowering Height:
- Planting Depth: 3cm/1 inch
- Planting Distance: 12cm/5 inches
- Planting Time: Spring
- Soil / Position:
- Pack Weight: 0.6
- Pack Dimensions: 22cm x 15.5cm x 6cm
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.