Thompson & Morgan Spinach Mikado F1 Hybrid
A unique Oriental spinach, Spinach Mikado has an upright habit, producing dark green, large, pointed leaves, multiple side shoots and long stems with pink tinged bases. Delicious chopped in stir fries, added to salads or steamed. Spinach Mikado has good downy mildew resistance, for spring and autumn crop. Ideal for summer sowings due to its superb bolting resistance.
Sow seeds March to August, every 3 or 4 weeks. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (½in) deep in broad drills 30cm (12in) apart. Sow regularly every 3 or 4 weeks for continuous supply of fresh leaves and tender stems.
Thin seedlings to 5-7cm (2-3in) apart to increase the yield, as plants will make multiple side shoots.
Water well during dry periods and also to increase leaf production.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: AGM Range
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May, June, July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 400
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.