Thompson & Morgan Spinach Monnopa
The lower oxalic acid level of this attractive spinach variety means that it has excellent flavour. The upright leaf habit makes the tasty and nutritious green leaves easy to pick over a long cropping period. Sow successionally to ensure a continuous supply of baby and more mature leaves over the season.
Sow seed thinly, 1cm (¬Ωin) deep in broad drills, 30cm (12in) apart.
Thin seedlings to 7cm (3in) apart when large enough to handle, thinnings will be suitable for use in salads. Harvest leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant. Keep plants well watered during hot, dry weather.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Lightly steam to retain nutritional content. Popeye was right; you can eat no better vegetable than spinach! Rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, lutein and dietary fibre.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to October
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.