Thompson & Morgan Spring Onion Performer
For all the year round production of delicious spring/bunching onions, Spring Onion Performer produces upright, dark green leaves and mild flavoured stems which do not bulb. You can successionally sow Spring Onion Performer throughout spring and summer, continuing into autumn. Prefers fertile, well-drained soil in full sun. A source of vitamin C and the B vitamins. Their pungent flavour indicates they are full of the polynutrients thought to endow onion.
Sow seeds March to September outdoors, every 4 weeks. Sow seeds thinly, 13mm (Vain) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart, between the drills. Earlier and later sowings need glass protection or cloches.
No thinning is necessary, stems will increase in size but do not bulb. Draw soil up to stems to increase their blanch.
Keep well watered during dry periods.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 250
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.