Thompson & Morgan Spring Onion White Lisbon
Very quick growing salad onions, sow Spring Onion White Lisbon in succession for a continuous crop all spring, summer and autumn.
Spring onions will grow in any good fertile soil provided it is well drained. Sow seeds from late winter to summer at 3 weekly intervals. For an early spring crop sow seeds in autumn and over winter. Sow thinly 6mm (¼in) deep in drills 15cm (6in) apart.
No thinning is required. Harvesting can usually start 6-8 weeks after sowing.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: May to October
- No of Seeds: 500
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.