Thompson & Morgan Squash Sunshine F1 Hyb.
All America Selection Winner. Trailing. Squash Sunshine is an aptly named 'Kabocha' type Squash with unique and attractive bright reddish orange skin with thick, bright orange flesh. Squash Sunshine produces fruits about 1.5kg (3lb) in weight, have a sweet, nutty taste when eaten raw, baked or steamed.
Sow April to May. Sow seeds 1cm (¬Ω inch) deep in 7.5cm (3 inch) pots of free draining compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 7 to 10 days. Do not exclude light, as this helps germination .Seeds can also be sown direct outdoors once the soil has warmed. Sow 2 seeds every 90cm (36 inches) and thin out to the best seedling.
Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out after all risk of frost, 9cm (36 inches) apart. Prefers well-drained, moist, rich soil in full sun.
Stores well for winter use
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Half hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: August, September, October
- No of Seeds: 7
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.