Thompson & Morgan Squash Waltham Butternut (winter) (Organic)Ask a Question
An autumn variety that produces excellent squashes with a typical butternut shape. Fruits store well over the winter months.
Sow mid April to June, 25mm (¬Ωin) deep in pots or trays of moist seed compost and germinate at 20¬∞C (68ÀöF) for up to 7 days. Sow seeds on edge for reliable germination. Alternatively, sow outdoors in rich soil in full sun from mid-May through June, 25mm (¬Ωin) deep at 1.5m (5ft) spacing.
Pot on individual seedlings into small pots of compost, keep barely moist to prevent stems from rotting and protect from strong sunlight with a sheet of newspaper. Plant out at 1.5m (5ft) between plants each way once frost risk has passed. Water and mulch regularly.Harvest and store fruits before heavy frosts.OrganicVegetableSeptember to October6seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.