Thompson & Morgan Sunflower Earth Walker
A diverse mixture of charming Sunflowers in a range of bronze and yellow, also including the exquisite deeper chocolate-brown shades. The good quality plants, producing many heads, are ideal for border displays. Easy to grow; ideal for children. Height: 180-270cm (6-9ft).
Sow March to May or late winter/early spring, thinly, 12mm (¬Ω inch) deep in drills 30cm (12 inches) apart in well cultivated soil raked to a fine tilth. Germination usually takes around 21 days.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 3cm (12 inches) apart. Alternatively, you can sow indoors in late winter/early spring for earlier flowering. Sow individually into 7.5cm (3 inch) pots at 2-3C (68-86F). When well grown, gradually acclimati
Prefers a well drained soil in full sun. Flowers mid/late summer to autumn.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 30
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.