Thompson & Morgan Sunflower Elite Sun F1 HybridAsk a Question
Magnificent large yellow flower heads borne on dwarf plants. A superb combination, especially for using in the border or even large containers. Ideal for exposed situations where normal height sunflowers would be damaged. Flowers summer. Height 1.2m (4ft).
Sow spring to early summer outdoors where they are to flower. Prepare the ground well and rake to a fine tilth before sowing. Sow 12mm (½in) deep in rows 45cm (18in) apart.
They prefer a sunny open site but will grow in most sites and soils.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: July to September
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.