Bred as a culinary Swede. Swede Brora has attractive reddish-purple shiny skin and cream base, with fine grained, well-flavoured, creamy yellow flesh, free from any bitterness. Swede Brora is best harvested late autumn up to New Year. Excellent storage qualities. Prefers a rich, well manured soil. Seeds are in the RHS Vegetable Collection.
Sow seeds mid May to late June. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (¬Ω inch) deep in drills 38cm (15 inches) apart in soil that has been raked to a fine tilth.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 15cm (6 inches) apart, taking care not to damage the roots.Keep plants well watered and hoe regularly. Roots can be stored in barely damp peat, soil or sand for winter use.AGM RangeVegetableSeptember to December750seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.