Thompson & Morgan Swede Tweed
British bred culinary Swede with hybrid vigour and uniformity, growing very well in less fertile soil making it the perfect home gardener‚s choice. Globe-shaped, purple topped, with cream skin and tasty cream flesh of fine texture. Ideal for late autumn harvest.
Sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 38cm (15in) apart in soil that has been raked to a fine tilth.
When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart. Keep plants well watered and hoe regularly. Roots can be stored in damp peat for winter use.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: September onwards
- No of Seeds: 200
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.