Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Everlasting Mixed (Lath.)
Conspicuous carmine, rose or white blooms. Covers fence, wall etc.
Sow mid January to mid March. Sow in trays, pots, etc of good seed compost in a propagator or warm place to maintain an optimum temperature of 65-70F (18-20C). Sowing Depth: ¬ºin (6mm). Germination usually takes 7-21 days.
Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots. Harden off and plant out when all risk of frost has passed 3cm (12in) apart.
Plant in full sun and in ordinary garden soil.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Perennial
- Flowering Period: All Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.