Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Heirloom MixAsk a Question
A mixture of smaller flowered Heirloom grandiflora types, many dating back to the 16th century, in a wide range of highly scented colours. Ideal for adding the strongest of fragrances to your cutting or climbing garden. Superb for arches, trellises, obelisks, etc.
Sow October to January indoors, or March to april outdoors. Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing, 1cm (½in) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free draining, damp seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 7-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowings can be sown outdoors, 2.5cm (1in) deep, in drills 7.5cm (3in) apart.
Overwinter October sown plants in cooler conditions such as a coldframe, before planting out 23-3cm (9-12in) apart in the spring into soil which was improved with organic matter during the autumn, and has warmed up. Pinch out growing point once the sec
Water freely in dry weather. Remove faded flowers regularly.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.