Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Here Comes The GirlsAsk a Question
A delightful designer mixture made up of varieties all with girls' names - Valerie Harold, Catherine, Julie Ann, Katie Alice, Mumsie, Charlie's Angel and Jilly. Full of fragrance, with colours that complement each other, ideal for cutting.
Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing 1cm (1/2in) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in) pot, in free-draining, damp, seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 7-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowings can be sown outdoors, 2.5cm (1in) deep, in drills 7.5cm (3in) apart.
Overwinter October sown plants in cooler conditions such as a cold frame before planting out in spring, when the ground has warmed, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Pinch out the growing point once the second pair of leaves has opened. Water freely in dry weather. Remove faded flowers regularly to encourage more blooms.
CAUTION: Harmful if eaten.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.