Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Pink Cupid
A lovely way to bring the delightful fragrance of sweet peas closer to home, grown in baskets or containers. Attractive pink and white bicoloured blooms on naturally neat and compact plants, create a wonderful display in early summer. Specially created for baskets, containers and as ground cover.
Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing, 1cm (¬Ω inch} deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3 inch) pot, in free draining, damp seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination which takes 10-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowings can be sown outdoors, 2.5cm (1 inch) deep, In drills 7.5cm (3 inches) apart.
Overwinter January sown plants in cooler conditions such as a cold frame before planting out in spring when the ground has warmed, 15cm (6 inches) apart or into baskets and containers.
Keep planted baskets and containers moist at all times and regularly remove spent flowers to encourage further blooms.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.