Thompson & Morgan Sweet Pea Purple Pimpernel
A stunning colour combination, two attractive shades of deep and light purple make up these attractive bicolour blooms. Traditional climbing plants produce strong, long stems of exhibition quality with 4 to 5 large fragrant blooms. Spectacular cut flower
Soak seeds overnight in warm water before sowing 1cm (1/2in) deep, 3 seeds per 7.5cm (3in pot, in free-draining, damp, seed compost. Place in a propagator or seal container inside a polythene bag and place at 20-25C (68-77F) until after germination with takes 7-21 days. Do not exclude light. Spring sowing can be own outdoors, 2.5cm (1in) deep, in drills 7.5cm (3in) apart.
Overwinter October sown plants in cooler conditions such as a cold frame before planting out in the spring, when the ground has warmed, 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. Pinch out the growing point once the second pair of leaves has opened. Water freely in dry weather. Remove faded flowers regularly to encourage more blooms
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - F
- Category: Flower
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Longevity: Annual
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Harvesting Period: -
- No of Seeds: 20
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.