Thompson & Morgan Sweetcorn White Lady
Very tasty sweetcorn variety which boasts dramatically improved establishment of plants in cooler and/or wetter soils, offering gardeners the opportunity to grow sweetcorn in less-than-perfect soil and weather conditions. Cobs are filled to the tips with 16 to 18 rows of deliciously sweet white kernels.
Sow individually, 2cm (in) deep in 5cm (2in) pots of good seed compost to avoid root disturbance. Sow at 25°C (77°F) under glass or in a propagator. Can also be sown direct outside in warm soil May to early June.
Grow on steadily and gradually harden off prior to planting out from late May, or once frost risk has passed. Grow in a block for best pollination, allowing 38cm (15in) between plants each way. For optimum performance, we suggest planting through black plastic for extra warmth. Grow in isolation from other varieties to avoid cross pollination.
FORM & SPECIFICATION
- Range: A-Z - V
- Category: Vegetable
- Hardiness: -
- Longevity: -
- Flowering Period: -
- Harvesting Period: Mid August to October
- No of Seeds: 35
- Measured By: Seed
PRICE CHECK GUARANTEE
Subject to management discretion, your product may be eligible for price matching if it is:
- Identical to a competitor's i.e. the product must be a matching brand, model number and colour, and offered on the same terms and warranty.
- Both of our item and the competitor's items must be currently in stock.
- The current UK store or website price, inclusive of VAT and delivery charges. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
BULBS & SEEDS DELIVERY
UK tracked delivery
- FREE when you spend £60 or more
- £2.99 when you spend between £30 and £59.99
- £4.95 when you spend up to £29.99
Timescale: Please allow 2-4 working days to receive your delivery for UK and Northern Ireland.
NB: Regional islands and remote areas are excluded. We can price by quotation.